To contribute to one’s individual development through strategic counseling and by fostering and reflecting on customized studies, promoting networking with key people, and fulfilling specific demands related to the corporate environment.
- The mentoring module comprises 10 monthly meetings.
- The process begins with a Diagnosis
- The aim of this step is to analyze the current landscape and the information pertaining to the individual’s specific mentoring demands and expectations.
- Besides in-person meetings, this stage may include gathering information from secondary data and autonomous surveys of these ventures and their segment.
- Specific emphasis will be given to business goals, with analyses of the characteristics of the company’s ventures, of the industry’s peculiarities and of other segments that might generate specific lessons.
- At this point, the phase of Strategic Discussions
- This phase is intended to explore, through in-person meetings, the topics and problems that have come up and been expressed.
- At the end of each meeting, an Action Plan will be developed, including practices to be carried out and their execution timeline.
- This Action Plan may include both practical activities to be implemented in the company, as well as readings and studies that will serve as a basis for the forthcoming discussions, contacts and meetings I will establish or hold with strategic players from my own personal networking.
- Each session will generate a shared document that will outline the highlights, decisions and next steps discussed at the meeting.
- Whenever necessary between counseling sessions, I can be reached in person via Whatsapp or cell phone.
- All meetings will be conducted by me, José Salibi Neto.
- Meetings will take place primarily via Skype to optimize the time of all participants. Occasionally, in-person sessions will be held.
- Each meeting will last an average of 90 minutes.
- Occasionally, according to specific demands, meetings may occur further apart, but never at intervals of less than 15 days.
- At the beginning of the process, a calendar will be defined with the dates of all in-person meetings.
- After the initial 10-session module, the project may be continued with additional modules with the same profile and characteristics.
TO LEARN MORE:
Send an email to [email protected].